Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank You!!

Today when I opened my google reader, I was greeted with a lovely surprise! Roeshel, whose project I just featured on here, had given me the One Lovely Blog Award. I've really enjoyed getting to know her via the nest & the blog world, and have a sincere admiration for her Decorating and DIY skills. Thank you so much, girl! Project Pretty is only in it's very beginning stages, so I really appreciate your vote of confidence that this blog, will indeed become a lovely place for people to gain inspiration.
I'd like to pass this award on to the following ladies who I think are just lovely!
Lucy

Bryn
Liana
S
Kate
Domestic Goddess
D.A.R.
Cristina
Sarah
Jess
New England Girl

The only request I have is that you specifically tag people to receive this award instead of just your followers or something. People feel way more special when you specifically tag them! :)

Thanks to everyone who's making this new blog fun! Yesterday I went Papparazzi-stalking some GORGEOUS homes, and I can't wait to share the pix with you! Thanks again Roeshel!

7 comments:

S. said...

thanks so much! you're so sweet!!

Centsational Girl said...

Ooooh, I'm a gorgeous home stalker too ! Can't wait to see your photos.

And thanks so much for the award !

I am building a button just for awards, and yours will be included. Thanks so much

Kate

Lucy Marie said...

Thanks so much, you are too sweet!

Domestic Goddess said...

thanks girl!!!

New England Girl said...

Thank you so so much for the award! I'm aiming to post today and will be linking back here so people who randomly stumble upon me can visit your blogs!

Thanks again! :)

Alicia

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations to you too:) Roeshel has good taste, doesn't she?! I'm so glad you started this blog.

pk @ room remix said...

Cute blog! I just became aware of it today through Centsational Girl. I'll be back... :-)