Sunday, July 10, 2011

Favorite Things: West Elm Nut Bowls

Just want to take a quick second and thank Kate @ Centsational Girl for the mention on her "Best of the Blogosphere" post. My pin tuck/knotted duvet cover was featured & it made me so snuggily happy. :) Hello to those of you popping over here from her blog, and thank you for your sweet comments.

Today I want to share with you one of my favorite little things- the lacquered nut bowls from West Elm.



I picked up a couple this winter and since them have bought 6 more. I LOVE them. They're perfect for stashing little objects- let me demonstrate:


Here, used as a fun little candle holder..



And here, as my little bedside stash bowl for earrings, bobby pins, and my wedding rings. (please ignore empty frame)


And here, as my office supply/sewing pin holders.



There was just one problem with these ones... the yellow was a bit too green for me. So.. out came the spray paint.



Much Better!


Do any of you own these? Any other favorite little items that make a big difference in keeping your clutter corralled?

2 comments:

JudysPod said...

Love your "style" eye. We don't have open bowls in our house, we have cats! We use little dishes with lids.

Erica said...

Love your choices! You have an eye for beautiful thing!

Homeowner Insurance Policy