Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things are Ch-ch-ch-changing!

I suppose it's about time I fill you guys in on what's going on that's had me so busy lately, huh? Well...


That's right! The papers are signed and in a couple months everything will be finalized. I will be the owner of a gorgeous bridal and formalwear boutique. Zane and I feel so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity. He is so supportive of me getting done my job and taking on this new challenge. As we get the site for the business revamped and possibly a blog started, I'll be sure to share!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats! that sounds so fun! good luck with everything.

Sherri Jordan said...

Congratuations; how exciting! Keep us posted!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

That is amazing!!! Huge congrats!!!

Pinkice said...

Owning a bridal & formal boutique has been my dream for years! I am so excited for you and love your blog!!! My dream has been put on hold as I have run into chronic illness that caused me to leave bridal industry so I could get health benefits from a desk job for now. I hope to hear more about your business and the challenges you overcome! GOOOOD LUCK!